Marumi DHG Circular P.L filter
RM180.00 – RM439.00
– Ultra-low reflective coating minimizes reflection off internal CCD & CMOS sensors
– Black-ink process on outer rim of glass cuts internal reflections
– Satin (matte) frame eliminates reflections
– Made in Japan
When taking a landscape photograph, you may end up with a developed photograph that seems a bit different in color from the actual landscape.
Only a polarizing (PL) filter makes it possible to provide the right contrast between the crystal blue sky and the white clouds.
The polarizing filter has a double structure where the front frame can be rotated, and as you rotate it with your fingers it will gradually change the effect.
Find the proper position by looking through the viewfinder before taking the picture.
A polarizing filter can also prevent surface reflections. For example, it can remove reflections from the surface of water or from glass surfaces,
and can be used in a variety of situations, as well as for landscape photography.
37mm, 40mm, 40.5mm, 43mm, 46mm, 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.