Lee Filters 100mm Circular Polariser
– Lee Filters Circular Polariser 100mm
– Slots into the Filter Holder which is then rotated
– Reduces exposure up to 1⅔ stops
– Ideal polariser for autofocus SLR cameras
– Recommended for studio use or when no graduated filters are required
– Size: 100mm x 100mm
3 in stock
Why use a Polariser?
On a clear sunny day, much of the light in the sky is also polarised, and the filter will give a very strong blue effect when used at 90 degrees from the sun – any white clouds will stand out impressively.
When light from the sun bounces off a flat non metallic surface, such as glass or water, it becomes polarised with all of the reflected light waves vibrating in the same plane. This reflected glare can be removed by the polarising filter. This can render water or glass transparent, and gives the impression of saturating colours in a scene.
Type of Polariser
There are two types of polariser, circular and linear.
Users with an autofocus SLR should use a circular polariser.
Those with a manual focus camera, either 35mm or medium format, can use either a circular or linear polariser.
Accessories for filter
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return an incorrect/defective items by post within 5 working days from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lee Photo Sdn Bhd
A-2-32, Plaza Medan Putra, No.1, Jalan Medan Putra 6, Medan Putra Bueiness Centre, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are retuning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges Information.