Nisi 100mm Starter Kit III Generation – V6
– Features the new NiSi V6 Holder
– Includes the Pro CPL
– Allows the use of 3 square filters + 1 circular polariser
– No vignetting on ultra-wide lenses such as Canon 16-35mm f/2.8
– Includes 2 filters (10 Stop ND and Medium GND8)
– Includes the NiSi Pouch for 4 Filters
– Great value starter kit for getting started with ND filters and landscape photography
The NiSi 100mm Starter Kit Third Generation III with V6 and Pro CPL is a great value starter kit for landscape and seascape photographers with everything you need to get started. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to create long exposure images and use ND filters & GND filters with multiple lenses up to 82mm with a standard filter thread. The kit includes the most popular adaptor rings (67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm) with others sold separately. The NiSi 100mm Starter Kit Third Generation III with V6 and Pro CPL represents a great saving compared to buying all the included items separately.
* V6 100mm Holder*
The NiSi V6 100mm Filter Holder with Pro CPL & Lens Cap is a new evolution that continues the success of our very popular V5 Pro Holder. The NiSi V6 is the most advanced 100mm filter holder we have ever created, refined design based on feedback from photographers.
It is made from aviation-grade aluminum with single element processing by CNC machine. This V6 kit comes complete with an ultra-slim 86mm Pro CPL and 4 adapter rings for most popular wide-angle lenses (67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm). The matte black frosted finish on the surface to minimize reflection. With the unique rotation wheel design, the CPL filter can be rotated independently via a cog on the back of the filter holder. Also included is a V6 Lens cap.
It features superb build quality, Aluminium design and supports 3 x 100mm filters with a circular polarizing filter in any combination. The V6 has no vignetting at 16mm on a full-frame and features a new streamlined design.
* ND Filter
Neutral density (ND) filter that uniformly reduces the amount of light entering the lens. ND Filters can enable greater motion blurring and image detail by allowing a large aperture and a slow shutter speed. ND filters are also helpful when the contrast between the highlights and shadows is too high to get quality exposure.
The ND1000 10 Stop is used during the day outside of golden hour as the bright ambient light requires much more ‘light blocking’. These can prolong exposures for up to 5 minutes during golden hour with the appropriate settings.
* GND Filters
Medium Graduated Neutral Density Filter (3 Stop) is a rectangular filter that helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a medium-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a medium-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images that feature buildings, small mountains and other elements that protrude into high into the skyline. The transition zone of a medium is 40% smaller than a Soft GND and is wonderful for shooting at sunrise and sunset.
NiSi ND filters do not affect the coloration of the image, offer a true to life color and are made from high-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. By using neutral density filters the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red color to the photos when shooting at a small aperture. NiSi ND filters have an infrared protection coating layer to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the natural true to life color.
* Soft Pouch
The NiSi 100mm Filter Pouch for 4 Filters is designed for the NiSi 100mm system filters including 100x100mm and 100x150mm. It can be conveniently mounted on a tripod leg for easy access and use and is designed from a lightweight material that protects your filters. The pouch can hold up to 4 filters a feature filter slots that keep each individual filter safe and prevent them from scratching in the pouch.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return an incorrect/defective items by post within 5 working days from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lee Photo Sdn Bhd
A-2-32, Plaza Medan Putra, No.1, Jalan Medan Putra 6, Medan Putra Bueiness Centre, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are retuning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges Information.
- Size: 180x180mm - Suitable for capturing dynamic water or cloud while retaining some texture before the golden hour - High quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable to prolong exposures for up to 5 minutes during golden hour - High-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra-Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable to prolong exposures for up to 5 minutes during bright sunshine - High-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra-Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition