NiSi 150mm Q Filter Holder For Voigtlander 10mm f/5.6
– Specially designed for Voigtlander 10mm f/5.6
– Hold 3 150mm filters at the same time
– 360 degree rotating
Out of stock
NiSi 150mm filter holders are made from aviation-grade aluminium with single element processed by CNC machine with Matte black frosted finish on the surface. The screw accessory is made of copper and with black nickel plating. It’s durable and will reduce the influence of stray light on the imaging. The NiSi 150mm Filter Holder For Voigtlander 10mm f/5.6 is specially designed to be used with the Voigtlander 10mm f/5.6.
Square and rectangular filter systems solve problems that round, screw-on filters often cannot resolve. To begin with, one square or rectangular filter can be used with many different size lenses. As long as you have the appropriate size adapter rings, in most cases, one filter will serve the purpose.
Another benefit is if you are shooting a landscape where the horizon line is off-centre and you want to balance the light intensity in both parts of the scene, i.e. bright sky, shaded foreground. Rectangular filters allow the transition to be blended into the scene, often imperceptibly. This is because they can be shifted up and down in the filter holder to fit the scene as desired. Some graduated rectangular filters are available with soft or hard transitions from dark to clear.
– NiSi 150mm Aluminum Square Filter Holder Especially for Voigtlander 10mm f/5.6
– Fast installation design, 360 Degree Rotation, Without Vignetting Design
– NiSi Exclusive Two Patents 150mm Filter Holder consists of a lens mount clamp and filter installation system. Ergonomic design makes the Lens mount clamp mount on the lenses quickly.
– It’s made from aviation-grade aluminium with single element processed by CNC Machine.
– With the matte black frosted finish on the surface. All of the screw accessories are made of copper and with black nickel plating. It’s durable and can reduce the influence of stray light on the imaging.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return an incorrect/defective items by post within 5 working days from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lee Photo Sdn Bhd
A-2-32, Plaza Medan Putra, No.1, Jalan Medan Putra 6, Medan Putra Bueiness Centre, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are retuning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges Information.
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable to prolong exposures for up to 5 minutes during golden hour - High quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable for capturing dynamic water or cloud while retaining some texture before the golden hour - High quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition