Nisi 75x80mm Nano IR Reverse GND Filter – GND 8 (0.9)
– True to life color, No color cast
– Perfect to balance the exposure when the light is harshest at the horizon and tapers off toward the sky
– Optical glass for high definition
– Waterproof and low reflection Nano Coating
– Compatible with the NiSi M75 System
2 in stock (can be backordered)
The NiSi 75x100mm Nano IR Reverse Graduated Neutral Density Filter – GND8 (0.9) – 3 Stop is a rectangular filter that helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. Reverse edged GNDs are similar to hard-edged GNDs except that the darkest part of the filter is at the transition point. These filters have a specific use for shooting at the light source where the light is harshest at the horizon and tapers off toward the sky. This type of filter is most appropriate for scenes that have a sudden transition from the foreground to the sky with the brightest part of the scene near the horizon. Most commonly, this would include landscapes with no elements protruding above the horizon such as a seascape looking toward the open ocean. They can be used shooting into the direct light where a sharp transition is needed. NiSi GND filters do not affect the coloration of the image, offer a true to life color and are made from high-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. By using neutral density filter the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red color to the photos when shooting at a small aperture. NiSi GND filters have an infrared protection coating layer to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the natural true to life color. The NiSi M75 filter system is great for compact and mirrorless cameras with lenses that have a standard filter thread from 40.5mm to 67mm.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return an incorrect/defective items by post within 5 working days from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lee Photo Sdn Bhd
A-2-32, Plaza Medan Putra, No.1, Jalan Medan Putra 6, Medan Putra Bueiness Centre, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are retuning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges Information.
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable for capturing dynamic water or cloud while retaining some texture before the golden hour - High-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra-Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable to prolong exposures for up to 5 minutes during golden hour - High-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra-Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition