Nisi 75x80mm Nano IR Soft GND Filter – GND 4 (0.6)
– True to life color, No color cast
– Perfect to balance the exposure when trees, buildings, mountains, and other elements protrude into the skyline
– Optical glass for high definition
– Waterproof and low reflection Nano Coating
– Compatible with the NiSi M75 System
1 in stock (can be backordered)
The NiSi 75x100mm Nano IR Soft Graduated Neutral Density Filter – GND4 (0.6) – 2 Stop is a rectangular filter that helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a soft-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images that feature trees, buildings, mountains and other elements that protrude into high into the skyline.
NiSi GND filters do not affect the coloration of the image, offer a true to life color and are made from high-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. By using neutral density filter the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red color to the photos when shooting at a small aperture. NiSi GND filters have an infrared protection coating layer to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the natural true to life color.
The NiSi M75 filter system is great for compact and mirrorless cameras with lenses that have a standard filter thread from 40.5mm to 67mm.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return an incorrect/defective items by post within 5 working days from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lee Photo Sdn Bhd
A-2-32, Plaza Medan Putra, No.1, Jalan Medan Putra 6, Medan Putra Bueiness Centre, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are retuning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges Information.
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable for capturing dynamic water or cloud while retaining some texture before the golden hour - High-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra-Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition
- Size: 180x180mm - Suitable for capturing dynamic water or cloud while retaining some texture before the golden hour - High quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition