NiSi Filter System for Fujifilm X100/X100S/X100F/X100T/X100V – Professional Kit
– Designed for Fujifilm X100 Series (X100, X100S, X100T, and X100V)
– Holds up to 2 square filters
– 360-degree rotation
– Aluminium Alloy Construction
– Made of optical glass
– No vignetting
The NiSi Filter System for Fujifilm X100/X100S/X100F/X100T/X100V (Professional Kit) is designed specifically for the Fujifilm X100 series including X100, X100S, X100T, and X100V camera. The kit features a Holder, a medium GND, Polarizer, ND8 (3 Stop), Natural Night and carry case. The holder is easy to install by removing the standard mounting ring from the front of the lens and screwing the holder on to the thread.
The NiSi holder for Fujifilm X100 is built tough made from the same aluminum used in our popular V6 system. It holds two filters from our P1 mobile phone filter range. The holder has no vignetting and allows the use of two filters. The NiSi holder for Fujifilm X100 can be rotated 360 degrees when easily changing between portrait and landscape orientation.
The kit features four filters the NiSi Medium GND8 (0.9) 3 Stop Graduated Filter, NiSi HD Polarizer, ND8 (3 Stop) and Natural Night. The filters are made from optical quality glass and offer amazing image quality.
The NiSi Medium GND Filter is a rectangular filter that helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The medium GND is designed to be moved up and down to control these bright areas.
The HD Polarizer help reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. It’s perfect for removing glare on the water, reflections when shooting through glass and provides greater Color and Tonal Saturation.
The NiSi ND8 (3 Stop) is an ND filter that provides a 3-stop exposure reduction allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time you are able to control the depth of field and show movement in your images, for example, water flow. This filter is made from high-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
The NiSi Natural Night Filter is exclusive for night photography and a perfect companion for night cityscapes! Between mercury vapor, sodium, Low CRI streetlights, there are many undesirable wavelengths of light that pollute the night sky. The glow from these can keep your camera from seeing the sky properly and effect your night images. Because of this, NiSi has created the Natural Night Filter to block the most common wavelengths of light pollution. Like the rest of the NiSi line, this filter is made of high quality, precision annealed, optical glass. Its surface is finely ground and polished to ensure sharpness for today’s ultra-high megapixel cameras.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return an incorrect/defective items by post within 5 working days from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lee Photo Sdn Bhd
A-2-32, Plaza Medan Putra, No.1, Jalan Medan Putra 6, Medan Putra Bueiness Centre, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are retuning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges Information.
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable to prolong exposures for up to 5 minutes during golden hour - High-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra-Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition
- Size: 150x150mm - Suitable for capturing dynamic water or cloud while retaining some texture before the golden hour - High-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. - Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent - Environmental Optical Lens glass(H-K9L) - Ultra-Low Color Cast, Ultra Low Reflection - No Vignetting - High Definition